Call if you are experiencing a sewer or water emergency: 440-279-1970.

If you are experiencing a sewer or water emergency after office hours call: (440) 286-7292.

Clearly state what the problem is, where you are located, your name, and phone number.

A representative of the Department will contact you and / or respond to your location to assess the situation and provide assistance.

Contact Your Insurance Agent

  1. Contact your insurance agent to report any losses or damages.
  2. Tell your agent to follow-up with the County to help with claim issues or concerns.
  3. Geauga County is a member of the “County Risk Sharing Authority (CORSA)”.

Emergency Cleanup Companies

(This information is provided to assist customers and does not constitute any endorsement by the Department.)


24/7 Emergency Services
Mentor Location: 440-953-1111

24/7 Emergency Services
Chardon Location: 440-286-2209
Twinsburg Location: 1-877-694-7876

Other Nearby Cleanup Companies